0

Sinisa said:

Posted by Muhammad Fareed on 7:03 AM

Well hy there I was just wondering why dint you guys improve a bit the gadgets like adding them a size option, try sometimes your stuff in a 1960 resolution enviroment and see what hapens your gadgets become laughable dark spots on it!!!
Posted on Monday, June 22, 2009 3:40 PM
/8.aspx re: Mark Russinovich

Well hy there I was just wondering why dint you guys improve a bit the gadgets like adding them a size option, try sometimes your stuff in a 1960 resolution enviroment and see what hapens your gadgets become laughable dark spots on it!!!
06-22-2009 2,101 8,859 Report Abuse
mark russinovich said:

hi

hamsan
Posted on Thursday, June 11, 2009 4:28 AM
/8.aspx re: Mark Russinovich

hi

hamsan
06-11-2009 2,101 8,848 Report Abuse
Alistair Dalrymple said:

Cool platform, smooth, fast, but no drivers for my Canon N650U scanner, sad
Posted on Tuesday, June 02, 2009 6:02 AM
/8.aspx re: Mark Russinovich

Cool platform, smooth, fast, but no drivers for my Canon N650U scanner, sad
06-02-2009 2,101 8,764 Report Abuse
Steve said:

also with Bitlocker Encryption for USB drives in Windows 7 it would link the Op System and backup nicely with good security which you have covered and a lot of people have wanted . Great stuff
Posted on Tuesday, June 02, 2009 1:21 AM
/8.aspx re: Mark Russinovich

also with Bitlocker Encryption for USB drives in Windows 7 it would link the Op System and backup nicely with good security which you have covered and a lot of people have wanted . Great stuff
06-02-2009 2,101 8,761 Report Abuse
Steve said:

Hi Mark , I'm running Server 2008 with SP2 , on a Laptop , I have 900 domains and am part of the Bizspark programme . I am running it on my 32 bit laptop so as to familiarise myself with Exchange Sharepoint etc and then switching on my servers @ Rackspace . I always try to use Microsoft products however as I am in the middle of converting all om my Vista - Server 2008 info , I have a problem backing up . I have two external drives , but wouldn't it be a good idea to have a Backup file system similar to Backup Exec ( Symantec ) . I have used there security and was very unhappy with most of there stuff but their backup even for there personal users was great ( doesn't just dump files onto a drive ) . Have Microsoft thought of a product similar or are they more interested in Monetisation through storage

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 ELECTRONIC DEVICES All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.